Our roundtables are an opportunity for you to meet with your peers and discuss challenges, ideas, and solutions. Coming together helps build relationships with others in your shoes at other organizations. We feel part of raising security awareness, and maturity in healthcare is creating trusted peer relationships. I hope you will join us in participating and building this community.
The format is a 60-minute web conference with healthcare and/or life sciences CIO, CISO, and other technology leaders. Our roundtables are not a sales or marketing activity, nor is it led by any vendor objective. It’s merely a conversation to build your knowledge and network, and discuss real issues and work through resolutions.
Topics of Focus:
- Patch Management Strategies
- Working with leadership to establish process and patch windows
- 3rd Party Patching
- Recent patches issued for SonicWall, Cisco, and Rapid7 solutions
- Considerations during M&A the process
- Cyber insurance premium increases
- Unemployment phishing attacks on the rise