Our roundtables are an opportunity for you to meet with your peers and discuss challenges, ideas, and solutions. Coming together helps build relationships with others in your shoes at other organizations. We feel part of raising security awareness, and maturity in healthcare is creating trusted peer relationships. I hope you will join us in participating and building this community.
The format is a 60-minute web conference with healthcare and/or life sciences CIO, CISO, and other technology leaders. Our roundtables are not a sales or marketing activity, nor is it led by any vendor objective. It’s merely a conversation to build your knowledge and network, and discuss real issues and work through resolutions.
This topic was a focal point of the roundtable discussion as it’s impacting many organizations right now. Several attendees shared how their carriers were raising premiums, issuing new requirements (MFA, EDR, etc..), and in some cases, refusing coverage.
- New Fortified Blog – How Cyber Insurance Fits into Your Cyber Security Posture
- Cyber insurance premiums, take-up rates surge, says GAO – Source
- The Difference Between SIEM and EDR/MDR, and Why You Need Both – Fortified
Free Healthcare DNS Security Resources
Several free cybersecurity resources were shared during the roundtable. I’ve provided the links below along with a white paper on Telehealth. If you’d like to discuss how to leverage these in your security program with the Fortified team please let us know.
- Malicious Domain Blocking and Reporting (MDBR) – MS-ISAC
- Free DNS protection for Healthcare providers – Spamhaus
- Using Zoom for Telehealth Visits: How to Maintain an Acceptable Risk Profile