A recent article from HealthIT Security shared their analysis of the HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR) data breach portal through the first three months of 2022. They’ve reported that 127 breaches reported so far in 2022 have impacted over 6 million individuals. Also noted is organizations have 60 days to declare incidents; these numbers are expected to rise. The reality for cybersecurity teams is it’s not an “IF” but a “WHEN” situation. Come join us to learn how to prepare and be proactive.
The difference between a successful Incident Response (IR) program and one that exaggerates an incident comes in preparation for a “Worst Day Ever” scenario.
Join our speakers as they share their decades of experience helping healthcare organizations efficiently and cost-effectively maintain a successful IR Program.
- Walking through a “Worst Day Ever” IR scenario
- Examining the elements of a successful IR Program
- Setting expectations with parties involved
- Defining what makes a “Good” IR Program
- Applying lessons learned to the current threat landscape